By Pris ❤ @PrisMMartinez
I am writing all of this live too. THERE ARE SOOOOO MANY SPOILERS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
Okay, I have to preface this by saying that I am not an April or an Arizona fan… I feel like that is important to know. AGAIN, SO MANY SPOILERS!!!!
- Bailey is everything to me. My face when Bailey said to Arizona, “I thought you were a pixie stick—an empty vessel when I first met you.”
- My thoughts exactly. I totally spit out my tea.
- Geena Davis looks so amazing.
- Seeing her kind of makes me want to watch Madam Secretary.
- Wait, that was her right?
- Oh, snap, no that was not her. Geena was in Commander in Chief— thank you, IMDB. I’m still interested in both.
- Ugh, can they just leave Matthew alone? Poor guy, he already survived Kepner.
- Damn, Meredith didn’t tell Avery that Kepner was brought in.
- Am I a “dreadful cold fish” because I am not invested in Kepner’s brush with death? (only the coolest of y’all will get that reference).
- The only thing I can think about is how on point Maggie’s hair is in this episode.
- LMAO I love how everyone is like ” I hated Kepner at first…” And I’m here like, “Only at first?????”
- Wait, when was there months of a time skip? All of a sudden April and Matthew are in love? He got over the death of his wife at the hands of April? ¿Pero como? Someone explain this to me.
- Yeah, this is a bit much, Tia Shonda—even for you.
- This feels so forced.
- I’m bored.
- Well, that was something.
- I felt nothing.
- The only pain I felt was sitting through that episode.
- Like, no one felt it, right? Or, am I broken on the inside?
- Oh, snap, another time skip.
- To do God’s work? Yeah okay, sure. 🙄
- Really? A cursed series of wedding events?
- Ugh, just why, Grey’s? You were doing so well.
- At least Jo and Alex are happy. I am going to miss Jo.
- Um, Arizona, I think you are having selective memory. You dragged Callie through hell.
- ^Literally, Callie every other episode when she was with Arizona. You would be lucky if Callie took you back—-but I really hope not because y’all are so toxic together.
- OHHH Yay! Teddy is back! I want Teddy to be happy. But is Owen the right choice?
- I use to be Team Owen—but he has not had the best narrative arc.
- Can Amelia and Owen just not? I can’t give them any more time.
- Aw, Meredith, don’t be sad. YOU ARE THE SUN!
- I guess it is cool that Kepner and Matthew are all for take three??? Take four?
- You know, I am here for Jo and Alex—I think they can make the long-distance thing work.
- Ugh, Teddy deserves so much better.
- Ooof, that is not one love triangle I am prepared for. I’m already exhausted.
- Grey’s, your season 14 was so strong—and this is where we find ourselves?
In conclusion, it was an okay ending. Just okay.
What are your thoughts? Leave me a comment below!